Last Update: 2018-05-14
Section 1 General
We process your personal data only in accordance with the provisions of the German Federal Privacy Act. The following rules inform you about the nature, scope, and purpose of collecting, processing, and using personal data.
Section 2 Base Personal Data
(1) Your personal data are used exclusively for contact processing to the extent necessary for the establishing, formulating the content of, or changing the communication status (base personal data).
(2) Without your express consent or without legal basis, your personal data shall not be shared with third parties beyond the scope of contact processing. Upon completion of contact processing your data will be blocked from further use. These data will be deleted after expiration of tax and commercial regulations unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Section 3 Information on Cookies
- Store information about your favorite activities on the website and thus tailor our website to your individual interests.
- Speed up processing of your inquiries.
(2) The cookies we use contain only the data described in paragraph (1) above pertaining to your use of the website. An identification number is assigned to the cookie (cookie ID) and no reference made to you personally. The cookie ID is not combined with your name, IP address, or similar data that would allow referencing of the cookie to you. Refer to paragraph (3) if you would like to disable the use of browser cookies.
Section 4 Web Analysis
Section 5 Plugins
(1) This webpage uses Anti-virus, Firewall and Malware Scan software. According to the manufactures, this software collect personal informations about the page you viewed, your IP address and other information related to the browser.
Section 6 Newsletter
Section 7 Information
You have the right to free information pertaining to your stored data, and the right to correction, blocking, or deletion of data of this kind. Address any questions in this regard to our email address!